radio stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio stations

picked up my insignia last week. after reading the manual on the in car entertainment stuff. i deleted the previous owners favourite radio stations and put my own in. a couple of hours later i got into the car and all the presets had reverted back, so i did a factory reset and the dame thing happened. can someone tell me how to get rid of all the old presets and have mine remain on there
    Dezmond

Maybe the car like the previous owner...but is not so keen on the new one
    sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to use my amazing powers of perception.................bear with me......................no I'm trying...........................honestly I am..............Sorry I just can't do it.

You're gonna have to tell us what infotainment system you have thead
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
      X