factory fit nav speed limit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory fit nav speed limit.

Does any one know if the speed limit of the road ones on can/should display on the info screen. It has been on few other makes of car i have had. If it can display any one know how to select it.?

Do you mean the screen between the dials? If so it does on mine and I'm pretty sure it does on the facelifts that have speed limit sign recognition.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Do you mean the screen between the dials? If so it does on mine and I'm pretty sure it does on the facelifts that have speed limit sign recognition.
      The other cars have been on the nav unit itself but even on main cluster would be fine. mine is a 2015 car with nav 9000 fitted (or is it 900?) the other cars did not have speed limit sign recognition and used a data ref part of maps to sometimes out of date info. how do I know if it can read speed signs. left my hand book at home and the online pdf versions are either to old or to new (2014 & 2017).

Comment

Yeah its the Navi 900

I don't know if the Navi 900 shows speeds on its own. I could be wrong though.

If the car can read road signs it has a small camera at the top of the windscreen where the rain sensor is.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Ok I will have a shufty tomorrow I know there is a little lump on top of dash in middle near screen.

Comment

That's the light sensor for auto lights. You can only see the road sign camera from outside the car.

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
              Does any one know if the speed limit of the road ones on can/should display on the info screen. It has been on few other makes of car i have had. If it can display any one know how to select it.?
              Do you have the central 4 or 8inch lcd colour screen? If so yes, right steering wheel control, car settings at the bottom of the on screen menu and you can switch it on there.

Comment

Ok thanks guys does not look like It is on my car, think its possible a chargeable extra, I'm now trying to get hold of a full build spec for my chassis number from dealer so as to know when looking in owners hand book if the section is relevant or not. have also just noticed that on the drivers door window there is something about "Onstar wi-fi ready" whatever thats is?

Comment

Ok thanks guys does not look like It is on my car, think its possible a chargeable extra, I'm now trying to get hold of a full build spec for my chassis number from dealer so as to know when looking in owners hand book if the section is relevant or not. have also just noticed that on the drivers door window there is something about "Onstar wi-fi ready" whatever thats is?
                  Hi ilunn, what car do you have: year and model?

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                    Hi ilunn, what car do you have: year and model?
                    Hi Neal
                    Its An Elite Nav estate reg Oct 2015 according Vauxhall spec it a 2016 model 2.0ltr diesel.

Comment

Hi Neal
                      Its An Elite Nav estate reg Oct 2015 according Vauxhall spec it a 2016 model 2.0ltr diesel.
                      It should have it then my previous 64 plate elite nav had it in 2.0l diesel guise. Do you have some on star buttons under your mirror?

Comment

yes on star buttons under mirror, I have managed to get full build code lift from dealer but I cannot see it on list, I,m searchind the internet hoping to find the 3 letter code that would call this option up. I.m little confused as if its an option on higher spec what would have been higher in 2015 than the Elite?

Comment

yes on star buttons under mirror, I have managed to get full build code lift from dealer but I cannot see it on list, I,m searchind the internet hoping to find the 3 letter code that would call this option up. I.m little confused as if its an option on higher spec what would have been higher in 2015 than the Elite?
                          Only the VXR was higher spec, Are you coming to the meet tomorrow?

Comment

I would have as its very local to me but we are up near Harrogate this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                              It should have it then my previous 64 plate elite nav had it in 2.0l diesel guise. Do you have some on star buttons under your mirror?
                              Ah come to think of it my elite had the sensor pack option so maybe that included it

Comment

Working...
                              X