more shiny bits needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more shiny bits needed

my car (2015) needs more shiny bits, to start with chrome door handles, I seen plastic stick on covers and have used them on other cars which are OK froma distance, also seen Stainless steel stick on covers but have not seen any fitted to compare, but also thinking if i could get some genuine Vauxhall ones from breakers, anyone got S.Steel covers?

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

In the link above that Howy added shows door handle covers for INSIGNIA 2009 onward but the compatibility check says they wont fit a 2015 estate! now I know the compatibility check on ebay is not good so I contacted the seller who also says NO they don't fit, does anyone know why? could it be to do with the key hole or have the handles been changed during the production years?

Comment

They are the same ones I got for my facelift hatchback. I thought they were all the same...
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I'm thinking its the compatibility on ebay being wrong as trying some other listings they say they will fit by say its an "Opal" but if i say Vauxhall it says No, then I think the seller probably has little in depth knowledge of what they are selling, I think best option is to purchase from someone who knows what they are selling.

Comment

Why not go for the real deal

these are guaranteed to fit

Comment

Working...
            X