No announcement yet.

selling advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you the more I think about it the more I think it will stay, its never let me down, I would be stupid to change it I love driving it

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    It's a cracking looking motor with a unique spec

Comment

Keep it
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
        That was my intensions but I fallen I love with the gsi 2.0 bi-turbo but it is all down to how much I get for this one I love this car its great to drive and got all I need so wait and see.
        So have I, but to be honest, over here anyway, you're into BMW/Audi land with the price. The GSI diesel is €55,000, petrol €51,000, a twin turbo 3 series estate Beemer costs about the same or you could have a 3.0 quattro audi for the same money. And we all know which will depreciate quicker. I think I'd be looking elsewhere. Despite my love of Opel. I'm sure the intention may be that Opel becomes the premium brand for PSA like Mazda at Ford, but I'm not going to hedge my bets. Once the legal bits finish in 3-4 yrs time regarding platforms etc it'll be a Vauxhall on a PSA platform (thats not new I know, eg 3008) but It will be a PSA car through and through. Its very uncertain regarding where the brand is going and very precarious about residuals especially on a high end model like the GSI.

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Keep it
          Agree

Comment

Yes the cars are same cost but once you put the extras on that are standard with the gsi your nearly double the price and we back to its cheaper car to service and run in the long term, well I think keep for now.

Originally posted by buttons View Post
            So have I, but to be honest, over here anyway, you're into BMW/Audi land with the price. The GSI diesel is €55,000, petrol €51,000, a twin turbo 3 series estate Beemer costs about the same or you could have a 3.0 quattro audi for the same money. And we all know which will depreciate quicker. I think I'd be looking elsewhere. Despite my love of Opel. I'm sure the intention may be that Opel becomes the premium brand for PSA like Mazda at Ford, but I'm not going to hedge my bets. Once the legal bits finish in 3-4 yrs time regarding platforms etc it'll be a Vauxhall on a PSA platform (thats not new I know, eg 3008) but It will be a PSA car through and through. Its very uncertain regarding where the brand is going and very precarious about residuals especially on a high end model like the GSI.

Comment

I thought I was trying to convincing you to stay and not buy a new GSI! Once depreciation is factored in there's a significant if not massive gap to the premium brands, and that will only get bigger with PSA. You have a unique car with low miles with substantial kit not widely available as standard on most cars even now. BMW and Audi are discounting service costs at a serious rate over here to keep boom buyers. Love your car and enjoy for a couple more years.

Comment

Working...
              X