Adaptive cruise control
    Forward facing camera
    VXR Body kit
    20" alloys
    Michelin pilot sports all round

what would i get Realistically on private sale
    Any advice would be appreciated Realistically

What year ?

Yours must be a one off spec,,Ive never come across a manual Biturbo in the elite spec,they're all autos
    Last edited by exclusiv.; 26-03-2018, 08:46 PM.
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yes it was special build I spoke the production manager at vx told him the spec as my dealer said no, its got vxr pedals & gearnob & flatbottom steering wheel and is july 2012
      Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      What year ?

Yours must be a one off spec,,Ive never come across a manual Biturbo in the elite spec,they're all autos

Comment

That's a beauty.

Love the colour and love them wheels.

Comment

Unfortunately the Lifetime Warranty will be useless to the new owner as it is not transferable. With such low mileage is it not worth you keeping the car for the lifetime warranty? That's what I'll be doing with my factory ordered Insignia

You've been very quiet on the forums Amos. Has the car been running okay and you good?
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
            Yes it was special build I spoke the production manager at vx told him the spec as my dealer said no, its got vxr pedals & gearnob & flatbottom steering wheel and is july 2012
            Fab car. Mines a July 12 Biturbo SRI too, without most of your toys, and 115,000 extra miles. The Biturbo's not sold over here, so cant really help with what its worth, though safe to say alot more than mine anyway.

Comment

That was my intensions but I fallen I love with the gsi 2.0 bi-turbo but it is all down to how much I get for this one I love this car its great to drive and got all I need so wait and see.

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              Unfortunately the Lifetime Warranty will be useless to the new owner as it is not transferable. With such low mileage is it not worth you keeping the car for the lifetime warranty? That's what I'll be doing with my factory ordered Insignia

You've been very quiet on the forums Amos. Has the car been running okay and you good?

Comment

running great had new gearbox at 500 miles slight noise nothing since still runs like new

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                Fab car. Mines a July 12 Biturbo SRI too, without most of your toys, and 115,000 extra miles. The Biturbo's not sold over here, so cant really help with what its worth, though safe to say alot more than mine anyway.

Comment

£9k if someone is looking for your unique combination of engine/gearbox/trim/options/body-type etc.
                  £7k if someone just wants a Bi-T and isn't bothered about options.

If you price high and have to lower due to lack of interest people will think you're desperate.
                  If you price low and it sells quickly, or a trader buys it, you might wish you'd asked for more.

Have you asked WBAC, EH or other similar dealer-buyers what they would give you for it? Then add £1k for a private sale.

Personally I wouldn't pay extra for the options and I would be wary of a six-year-old diesel with only 35k on the clock in case it had made lots of short journeys and the DPF/EGR were problems waiting to happen shortly after I buy.
                  Also, based on my experiences when looking for an Insignia, every private sale that I responded to for a 2.8 Insignia had something to hide and that has ruined any remaining trust I had in private sellers on Autotrader.

Comment

Only used on weekends never short runs esso or shell diesel and millers fuel treatment every time I fill up never had problem with egr or dpf its never regen only on its own long runs.

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post
                    £9k if someone is looking for your unique combination of engine/gearbox/trim/options/body-type etc.
                    £7k if someone just wants a Bi-T and isn't bothered about options.

If you price high and have to lower due to lack of interest people will think you're desperate.
                    If you price low and it sells quickly, or a trader buys it, you might wish you'd asked for more.

Have you asked WBAC, EH or other similar dealer-buyers what they would give you for it? Then add £1k for a private sale.

Personally I wouldn't pay extra for the options and I would be wary of a six-year-old diesel with only 35k on the clock in case it had made lots of short journeys and the DPF/EGR were problems waiting to happen shortly after I buy.
                    Also, based on my experiences when looking for an Insignia, every private sale that I responded to for a 2.8 Insignia had something to hide and that has ruined any remaining trust I had in private sellers on Autotrader.

Comment

couple pictures

Last edited by Amos; 27-03-2018, 04:45 PM. Reason: adding pic

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
                        Only used on weekends never short runs esso or shell diesel and millers fuel treatment every time I fill up never had problem with egr or dpf its never regen only on its own long runs.
                        Then make sure potential buyers are aware of that.
                        Average speed logged over the last few thousand miles on the trip computer will give an idea of how it has been used.

When I go to buy a car I like to have a nosey at the trip computer.

When I bought my Insignia the trip computer average speed was something like 25mph (mostly town use, but being petrol and with its peculiar 'fast idle' to get the engine warmed up quickly I wasn't too concerned) but under my ownership it's about 45mph (mostly out of town, single-carriageway A roads).

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post
                          Then make sure potential buyers are aware of that.
                          Average speed logged over the last few thousand miles on the trip computer will give an idea of how it has been used.

When I go to buy a car I like to have a nosey at the trip computer.

When I bought my Insignia the trip computer average speed was something like 25mph (mostly town use, but being petrol and with its peculiar 'fast idle' to get the engine warmed up quickly I wasn't too concerned) but under my ownership it's about 45mph (mostly out of town, single-carriageway A roads).
                          I would def take that grill of and sell that separately. That’s a quick £150 for you.
                          sigpic

Comment

forgot to say 337mm front brake disc's drilled front and rear

Comment

It's a cracking looking motor with a unique spec
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X