MOT time spot the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT time spot the difference

So, MOT time has come round once more. Got her booked in at work and it seemed to be going smoothly untill the tester called me over to have a look at the rear suspension while it was up in the air. Needless to say the issues been fixed now, but have a look at the pics below and see if you can spot the problem with that got flagged up!

Common complaint, I failed 3 motors today for the same reason. Roads are shocking up here.
    Tho I have to say it's like the springs are made with old bottle tops nowadays they seem to last no time at all
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
      Common complaint, I failed 3 motors today for the same reason. Roads are shocking up here.
      Tho I have to say it's like the springs are made with old bottle tops nowadays they seem to last no time at all
      Well I'm glad it's not just my bad luck tbh. And at £60inc for a new pair of springs and the promise of a breakfast barm in the morning for fitting, I'm still road worthy.

Comment

Next to bulbs it's our biggest cause of failure, we fit at least one everyday,
        Glad it's sorted, at least it's nothing major
        sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
          Next to bulbs it's our biggest cause of failure, we fit at least one everyday,
          Glad it's sorted, at least it's nothing major
          The bonus of working at a Stealership, I'm glad I had access to a ramp to swap them out as it would have been a pain in the ring to do on the drive

Comment

My nearside rear broke in exactly the same place a few months back. I was dubious about aftermarket springs as original parts are specific not only to model but trim too. Cost a bit but along with my new shocks we're back smooth.

Comment

Working...
            X