Pretty impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty impressive

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    The size of it. That the same block that went in the VW phaeton?
    Rather jealous!
    [SIZE=1]Zenon turn-sensitive headlights & low spotlights, DRL's, Front fogs, A20DTR 1956cc Bi-Turbo diesel, 239hp (@4258rpm), 459Nm (@2006rpm), Pipercross air filter, VXR Front Brembo brake kit, 20” alloys + 245x35x20’s, Foam kit replaced with 18" SRi spare, Climate control, A/C, Full leather, Heated seats, Cruise control, Stainless steel/Dark trim, Steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, Start/Stop, Sport/Tour modes, Alloy pedals, Manual 6 speed, Metal door sills, Infinity speaker system with sub[/SIZE]

Comment

Yes ,also in the Phaeton . Also think Bentley use same block too
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Very impressive. That block is massive

Comment

he could hardly stand the coin up

I bet if the camera panned away, theres another car running at its nose

Comment

My old Omega could do that, with a 20p coin, and that was a V6 made in 1996!

Comment

Sounds like a bag of spanners in it

Comment

Originally posted by Red Stoat View Post
                My old Omega could do that, with a 20p coin, and that was a V6 made in 1996!
                Can’t beat an old omega for power and driving fun. Miss mine soooo much

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
                  Sounds like a bag of spanners in it
                  More like a skeleton having a j arther in a biscuit tin

Comment

I could drive my car

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                      Can’t beat an old omega for power and driving fun. Miss mine soooo much
                      The Omega was the most underrated car. I had a 2.5 V6 which was the best car I've ever had by a mile. I sold it when the clutch release bearing went. Regret it. Insignia is a fine car but it is not an Omega. The refinement is not there in the insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                        The Omega was the most underrated car. I had a 2.5 V6 which was the best car I've ever had by a mile. I sold it when the clutch release bearing went. Regret it. Insignia is a fine car but it is not an Omega. The refinement is not there in the insignia.
                        You won't want the omega fuel economy though

Comment

Burst my bubble why don't you. Averaged around the 32mpg mark, horrendous by today's standards especially when my current biturbo does 45mpg but puts out 190bhp/400nm compared to the 168bhp/227nm from the Omega. Rear wheel drive was fun though, the front suspension had a habit of 'collapsing' over time and needed frequent bushing changes and the steering box was crap. Hell of a car though. Comfort was supreme though.

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
                            The new gs is really refined and more spacious than the omega. No v6 or rear wheel drive though [emoji46]

Comment

Working...
                            X