• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes bikes bikes!

Anymore bikers here?

Here is my 2012 Honda CB1000R

And the classic 1976 CB400Four

What are you guys riding? (Insert your mum joke here)

Love the 70s bikes,,think my favourite was the old kettles,the Suzuki gt750
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Love the 70s bikes,,think my favourite was the old kettles,the Suzuki gt750
      Oh yes would love an old two stroke. Only getting further out of my price range though

My neighbors just picked up a mint RD400

Comment

RD400 LC,,??? They were the must haves
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          RD400 LC,,??? They were the must haves
          Not the LC unfortunately. He wanted an air cooled one since he had one back in the day.

Still a beut though

Comment

Bloody hell,,didn't realise a kettle was worth this much

Comment

Oh yeah old two strokes are only going up!

Comment

Bout 20yrs ago ,a mate had a ZZR11 I got a pillion ride on,,never been on a bike since,fkn terrifying

Comment

Love bikes! Not yet a biker but will be by the end of the year Just waiting on my operation this weekend and recovery from that then I will start doing my tests!

My old man got a 1991 ZZR1100. Insane bike! so so fast! Less than 10k on the clock too its immaculate! He has just bought a brand new (got to choose the number plate ) GTR1400 too for his euro trips. Thats a lovely bike. Will see if I can get a pic of it on the weekend

Comment

I’m between bikes at the min but looking to buy a Z1000 for summer.

My last bikes were a Yamaha thunderace which I loved then I got a Honda VTR1000. Out of the two I preferred the ace I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X