Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late SRi 60% Seat Back with armrest.

As title...

I have just bought a 2014 SRi Sport Tourer and it doesn't have the armrest and load-through, and I want it!!

It's the later SRi trim with the lighter centres......I'm pretty sure the hatch and Sport Tourer rear seat backs are the same?

So if anyone spots anything around in a breakers etc let me know....there is a complete rear seat on ebay for about £60 but I don't want the whole thing and I'd end up being stuck with it....and it obviously has to be in very good condtion with no rips etc and ideally with the headrests, but especially the centre one.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
    As title...

I have just bought a 2014 SRi Sport Tourer and it doesn't have the armrest and load-through, and I want it!!

It's the later SRi trim with the lighter centres......I'm pretty sure the hatch and Sport Tourer rear seat backs are the same?

So if anyone spots anything around in a breakers etc let me know....there is a complete rear seat on ebay for about £60 but I don't want the whole thing and I'd end up being stuck with it....and it obviously has to be in very good condtion with no rips etc and ideally with the headrests, but especially the centre one.

Thanks in advance
    Where's the photos of your new beast haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      Where's the photos of your new beast haha
      2 reasons none are up yet....it was pouring down after I picked it up and ive been out and about in it quite abit since ive had it and it's filthy....so it's not looking its best at the minute.......all in good time

Comment

2 reasons none are up yet....it was pouring down after I picked it up and ive been out and about in it quite abit since ive had it and it's filthy....so it's not looking its best at the minute.......all in good time
        No bother. Whats the outcome on the mirrors another retrofit?

Comment

They're all the same Paul,saloon,hatch and tourer
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Does this apply to the fabric seats only ? Here's a 14 with leather,and it has the middle loading hatch in rear seats

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

My 14 plate didn't have the load through or the center head rest
              Last edited by RBH; 02-04-2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                Whats the outcome on the mirrors another retrofit?
                Yep

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                They're all the same Paul,saloon,hatch and tourer
                Cheers for that Dave

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                Does this apply to the fabric seats only ? Here's a 14 with leather,and it has the middle loading hatch in rear seats

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-Vaux...IAAOSwJ8paoFrg
                Yep all leather's had armrest and load through.

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                My 14 plate didn't have the load through or the center head rest
                Yep, they deleted it, but if you get hold of the earlier ones with the same fabric (Like i'm trying to do), you can retro-fit it.

Comment

Yep

Cheers for that Dave

Yep all leather's had armrest and load through.

Yep, they deleted it, but if you get hold of the earlier ones with the same fabric (Like i'm trying to do), you can retro-fit it.
                  Will keep you entertained for a while with all the new mods you have to do. Enjoy

Comment

Already fitted full leather about a month ago

Comment

I have one on it's way!

Comment

Working...
                      X