Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub install

Hello everyone,

looking for little help as i can't find a straight guide anywhere (not at least with working pictures)

i got everything i need to install my sub to my standard radio cd 500 navi

got the line converter my only problem is i cannot find any guides for the wiring of the converter i want to install it to the rear speakers but no idea which wires to splice into.

thanks

Try to find a wiring diagram for the 500, to find out the colour of rear speaker feeds
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

tried that pal can't find a diagram anywhere.

Comment

for future use found a post by SRIRAY he posted up a pic going to try it hopefully its gold

Comment

Is there the radio box behind the drivers side glove box? Can you tap into that?

Comment

checked that out don't have the box with green plug behind drivers side storage

Comment

Originally posted by djnunny View Post
              mmmm mine has a green connector but looks liek the arial/ DAB possibly anybody else know? Where else could it possibly be? I don't want to take the radio out, thats what i'm trying to avoid

Comment

What year is your car ?
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

11 plate mine

Comment

11 plate mine
                    You need to remove the cd player box,the wiring is behind it

Comment

Had all that out pal just didnt know which wires, hopefully rain buggers off so i can have another go using graph above i found thanks ill post if its successful may even picture it all for a guide.

Comment

Did it on mine (Navi 600) ,but it was quite a while ago,couldn't remember wire colours

Comment

Working...
                        X