Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Limiter warning won’t clear

Hi,
    I’ve just got a used 2017 With NAVI 900. On test drive kept getting speed limit warning at 30mph that dealer said and I assumed would be an easy reset. This doesn’t limit the speed just chimes and displays warning over 30. I have set the actual speed limiter and this works at whatever I set to. The 30mph warning still there though. Is there a “secret” menu that triggers this warning? Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

It's not traffic sign recognition picking up a 30mph road sign and you travelling faster than 30mph is it?
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

No I don’t think it is fitted with a front camera and seems to happen even if I’m not in a 30mph zone

Comment

the over speed function can be switched off or the driver can adjust it to whatever value is required. my owners hand book tells how.(its in Settings menu)
        Extract from handbook:-
        Speed warning
        The speed warning display allows
        you to set a speed that you do not
        want to exceed.
        To set the speed warning, press >
        while the page is displayed. Press
        Q or P to adjust the value. Press
        9 to set the speed. Once the speed
        is set, this feature can be turned off by
        pressing 9 while viewing this page. If
        the selected speed limit is exceeded,
        a pop-up warning is displayed with a
        chime.

Comment

In other words to the OP........RTFM
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Any pics of your motor.

Comment

Working...
            X