Attila new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again some problems....
    Gear stick not jumping back to middle as it should in neutral.... its doing it when engine is warm....
    Also...........
    Rpm is stuck...when letting go acc pedal...it jumps up a bit and car keeps puling...
    Any idea??

Comment

Originally posted by attila View Post
      Again some problems....
      Gear stick not jumping back to middle as it should in neutral.... its doing it when engine is warm....
      Also...........
      Rpm is stuck...when letting go acc pedal...it jumps up a bit and car keeps puling...
      Any idea??
      Are you able to create new threads now? This will draw more attention to others giving advise. Some members prob not interested in what others has done to their car but rather give advise and solutions to problems on technical threads.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        Are you able to create new threads now? This will draw more attention to others giving advise. Some members prob not interested in what others has done to their car but rather give advise and solutions to problems on technical threads.
        I think i did

Comment

So today windows got tinted...and also rear lights got tint...
          Tomarrow i will be instaling push start button...

Comment

Again some problems....
            Also...........
            Any idea??
            Have you managed to get the faults sorted?
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
              Have you managed to get the faults sorted?
              Not yet...i will try saturday

Comment

Hope you get to the bottom of it
                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Im trying to install a start button...but when i test the wires for ignition..
                  I found acc wire on wire 12v wore... but cnt find start wire...
                  There are 2 wires left and both have 4v and doesent change a bit when starting engine...

Anyone got wiring diagram?

Comment

Im trying to install a start button...but when i test the wires for ignition..
                    I found acc wire on wire 12v wore... but cnt find start wire...
                    There are 2 wires left and both have 4v and doesent change a bit when starting engine...

Anyone got wiring diagram?
                    Interesting you should do a how2 once you have it working

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                      Interesting you should do a how2 once you have it working
                      I will do one for sure

Comment

Again some problems....
                        Also...........
                        Any idea??
                        My 2011 160bhp tourer does the same thing with the gearstick when it's hot. Definitely ambient heat related as it didn't do it all winter.

It's a cable operated box, so maybe the selector cables are too close to the exhaust or something.

My mechanic wasn't much use and just said to get a new linkage. I am going to investigate myself this weekend all being well. If I can't reposition the cables, I plan to wrap them in head reflective material and see if that works. I'll let you know

Comment

Working...
                        X