My 2014 2.0 CDTi SRi VX-Line Sports Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snap ! Well,nearly
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Snap ! Well,nearly
      I cant see the pic mate but i'm guessing you've painted your calipers too?

I'm slightly annoyed that I've got bits of paint on the back of the pads....it might scrape off I guess.

Comment

Did mine last w/end!
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

They look good painted...I'm gonna do mine over the next week of so.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It does give them a lift...they look good when brand new but in their working environment they do age and look scruffy.....silver or black I think works well on these type of calipers....any other colour (IMO) looks wrong....but I do like colours on the solid type calipers such as Brembo etc ones, they can look pretty good.

Comment

I like red behind black wheels. Mine are partly black so going red.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Another wee 'mod' today....I decided to wrap the 2 metal load area trims.....

Even though i think they look pretty smart in carbon rather than stainless steel, I'm not entirely happy how they have turned out as the vinyl keeps lifting on some of the ridges!....we'll see how it lasts.

20180701_162517 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20180701_162529 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Comment

Wish I could wrap stuff,always lose me rag and bin the stuff

Looks a good job Paul
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Wish I could wrap stuff,always lose me rag and bin the stuff

Looks a good job Paul
                    Thanks Dave....it's a ruddy pain in the arse at times, and helps if you use proper 3M or similar very high grade vinyl (which this actually isn't)....try practicing on flat things if you want to wrap stuff, my tip is make sure what you are wrapping is de-greased and spotless (I use white spirit and clean off the residue, but other people recommend isopropyl alcohol) and buy a good set of scalpels for the cutting/trimming.

Comment

Looks good that [emoji1303]
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                        Looks good that [emoji1303]
                        Thanks Dave

I might do the big one on the bumper when I get round to taking the rear bumper off.

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                          Thanks Dave

I might do the big one on the bumper when I get round to taking the rear bumper off.
                          Yeah do it [emoji1303]
                          sigpic

Comment

Very tidy job
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Thanks Howy

Comment

Ello guys....remember me??

Sorry I've not been around for months, been busy with stuff like moving in with my better half and etc and not really having the online time I used to, but i'll try to be around more, anyway.... the car...

I've not done anything with it really, not had the time, it hardly gets washed either as the new house doesn't have a garage nor do I have anywhere to keep the cleaning stuff, just gets washed when I go to my parents house when the weather is ok...……..plus the new place is a 20 minute commute to work and back, on a road by a huge quarry and used by farmers so as you can imagine the car is not happy!!

Anyway, here are a couple of pics I took in a local multi-story, quality not pin sharp due to phone and light inside the car park.....not bad though I don't think, considering it is filthy...

20181209_111318-1 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20181209_111306-1 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

aaaand, as the old girl has been neglected of late, I thought i'd treat her...….lets play guess the part!! (Anyone)

20181230_173158 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X