My 2014 2.0 CDTi SRi VX-Line Sports Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2014 2.0 CDTi SRi VX-Line Sports Tourer

Well here we go....after the departure of my Silver one, here is the replacement.....and I bloody loves it

Spec wise it's the normal SRi fair, with the upgrade 20" alloys, BOSE sound system F&R Sensors and the Navi900 with touch-pad control in the centre console...

A few shots I took of it the other day in the sun....and yes I know it's filthy

P1020528-Blanked by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

P1020527 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

P1020526-Blanked by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

P1020525-Blanked by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

P1020524-Blanked by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

P1020523 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

P1020522 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

P1020521 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

As usual, this will be updated as and when

Oooo nice, nice wheels too, I'll be rolling on those this time next week
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Oooo nice, nice wheels too, I'll be rolling on those this time next week
      Mind the pot holes with a vengeance

Comment

Thanks guys.

Yes I love the wheels...it was one of the things that made me have a nosey at it....most have Atomics, which I like but these are rare wheels.....I am slightly worried about them being swiped though.

Dave, so you've had the new car itch too eh?

Lewish, yes I know....we have some bad ones around here too, thankfully I know where they are....just concerned when I go out of the area!

Comment

Looks well nice .enjoy.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Logo.

Comment

That's lovely! Don't need to mention my thoughts on that colour.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

[QUOTE

Dave, so you've had the new car itch too eh?[/QUOTE]

Been looking for a Bi with this spec for few months,didn't think I'd find one,had a 250ml round trip today to seal the deal,same again next Saturday to pick up
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  That's lovely! Don't need to mention my thoughts on that colour.
                  Thanks Marko...yeah the 'Power Red' does look the business.

Been looking for a Bi with this spec for few months,didn't think I'd find one,had a 250ml round trip today to seal the deal,same again next Saturday to pick up
                  Oh yeah I remember you've been looking....is it low mileage?

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                    Thanks Marko...yeah the 'Power Red' does look the business.

Oh yeah I remember you've been looking....is it low mileage?
                    22k..

Comment

22k..
                      Very low, nice one

Comment

A few mods done this morning....

Dark LED Side repeaters...

20180409_105146 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20180409_105133 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Cree LED Foglight bulbs....

(I tried to fit my LED headlight 'bulbs' too but I couldn't get the covers back on, so out they came )

20180409_125455_HDR-Blanked by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

I also fitted the larger windscreen washer bottle too...

(Yes the second picture is off my Silver one (Same Principal), as I forgot to take one with the larger tank fitted on the Red one....)

20180409_114648 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Comment

Yeah I liked those side repeaters on my facelift. The standard ones suffer from moss getting in around the edges...Something my Grand Sport is starting to suffer from too....No sign of aftermarket replacements yet though.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Yeah I liked those side repeaters on my facelift. The standard ones suffer from moss getting in around the edges...Something my Grand Sport is starting to suffer from too....No sign of aftermarket replacements yet though.
                            Indeed, I was always taking mine off and scrubbing around the edges to get the Green out of them.....I did think about running some Black silicone around the lip while they were off to stop it going green again, but I never got around to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                              I did think about running some Black silicone around the lip while they were off to stop it going green again, but I never got around to it.
                              Yeah I might try that.

Comment

Working...
                              X