No announcement yet.

My 2014 2.0 CDTi SRi VX-Line Sports Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you back, MOV!.....Car is looking lovely....Now as for a guess...Is it a pair of those fins for the back window?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Good to see you back, MOV!.....Car is looking lovely....Now as for a guess...Is it a pair of those fins for the back window?

Cheers Marko.....good guess but I already have those

Comment

Good to see you posting again Paul, thought you'd deserted us
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
          Cheers Marko.....good guess but I already have those
          Can't see the size of the box. Possibly a rear spoiler?

Comment

Grill?
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Good to see you posting again Paul, thought you'd deserted us

Not a chance mate.

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
              Can't see the size of the box. Possibly a rear spoiler?

Aww, you spoil(er) sport....

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Grill?

Nope....Lewish guessed it

Do they do a grill for the f/l?

Comment

Not a chance mate.

Aww, you spoil(er) sport....

Nope....Lewish guessed it

Do they do a grill for the f/l?
                Yes, i think its around 279 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                  Yes, i think its around 279 pounds

Ok ta, just never seen one at all, even on the Irmscher sites.

Comment

Ok ta, just never seen one at all, even on the Irmscher sites.
                    seen one on either Chinese,or usa,ebay ,nearly bought one,but bottled it,worried about damage
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      seen one on either Chinese,or usa,ebay ,nearly bought one,but bottled it,worried about damage
                      I've just found a picture of one, not convinced myself......i'd have a VXR grill though but they are bloody rare too!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                        I've just found a picture of one, not convinced myself......i'd have a VXR grill though but they are bloody rare too!
                        You probably seen this Paul, however some may not have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                          You probably seen this Paul, however some may not have.
                          Id have one in a heartbeat,if I could get one I the uk,,don't fancy shelling out 300 quid,for a bit of plastic to be shipped from the other side of the world,and risk it getting here smashed

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            Id have one in a heartbeat,if I could get one I the uk,,don't fancy shelling out 300 quid,for a bit of plastic to be shipped from the other side of the world,and risk it getting here smashed

My spoiler came from Germany, and was fine.

Comment

• Well folks here I am again after another lengthy absence....

Good news!

The spoiler is finally on, and looking great I think...

Very subtle but adds quite a bit to the back end

20190828_155822 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20190828_155837 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20190828_155829 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20190828_155847 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Bad news!

I've curbed one of my alloys.....and even worse it was the only 100% mint one on the car, the one that was refurbished due to the Vauxhall dealer damaging it during fitting the new TPS!

(The other wheels are not curbed, just chipped with 'white worm' )

Comment

• That looks great! Nice and subtle. Any plans to colour code the shark fin? A few have done quite successfully.

Time to do away with the diamond cut wheels and go all black. More trouble that they're worth when they suffer the worm.

Comment

Working...
                                X