Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Insignia Limited Edition

Lovely shots!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks Marko. Easter break and visiting places with the kids gives me a excuse ��

Comment

Oh very nice. Will you be getting some bigger wheels to suit the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          Oh very nice. Will you be getting some bigger wheels to suit the kit.
          Bigger? There 18s [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Seany View Post
            Bigger? There 18s [emoji23]
            18s is mid size wheels for this car. 20s is the big boy. Even that can look small .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              18s is mid size wheels for this car. 20s is the big boy. Even that can look small .
              Haha. If I win the lottery I’ll buy some [emoji106] not looking forward to replacing the tires let alone bigger ones. Haha

Comment

Tidy motor, and nice pics for the April pic of the month competition ;-)
                sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                  Tidy motor, and nice pics for the April pic of the month competition ;-)
                  Thanks Minuteman. Wish today was the same weather . It’s pissing down here [emoji853]

Comment

Looks cracking.....I've got 20's on mine and love them

Comment

Nice looking Insignia....don't worry about the tyres, they are very well priced if you shop around....as in, don't go to Kwik-Fit etc and buy big branded tyres.

Comment

Got some GM sun shades for the back windows. The price I paid I couldn’t refuse. Now I’ve fitted them I love them. Just need to find a rear window one now [emoji106]

Comment

They look good.....Had them in my last Insignia.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                          X