My 2011 Sports Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bikey77 View Post
    It opens the boot, standard on the Tourers. You have a choice to set it to open at a custom level if you want, for cases where there's not enough clearance above to open the boot completely (underground parking lots, trees, obstacles etc)
    I might be wrong but that button for the tourer is not standard over here, only power tailgate has them.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      I might be wrong but that button for the tourer is not standard over here, only power tailgate has them.
      Wouldn't know mate, thought they all had them. Apart from a navi (cd800) and the AFLs, i think i have all the extras a Tourer can have. Might be a few I'm missing but it's pretty loaded.

Comment

The 1.6T is very rare over here probably only make up 2%, 18% are other petrols, and the remaining huge 80% are diesels. Do you have the 2.0T over there? If not you have the faster engine apart from the OPC
        Yes, we have the 2.0T but they're not popular, the taxes are too high for > 1.8lt petrol cars here.

Comment

Apart from a navi (cd800) and the AFLs, i think i have all the extras a Tourer can have. Might be a few I'm missing but it's pretty loaded.
          Missing parking sensors, flexride, heated leather seats these are very nice editions .

Comment

Yes, we have the 2.0T but they're not popular, the taxes are too high for > 1.8lt petrol cars here.

Comment

Thanks for clearing up the button issue, nice spec. I thought you may have had the sunroof like the Regals.

Comment

Missing parking sensors, flexride, heated leather seats these are very nice editions .
                How could i forget the flexride! Of course!
                In Greece heated seats are like aircon for Eskimos...

Comment

How could i forget the flexride! Of course!
                  In Greece heated seats are like aircon for Eskimos...
                  Flexride is fantastic piece of technology until it goes wrong .

Yeah guess you don't need heated seats over there.

Comment

Flexride is fantastic piece of technology
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                    X