Space Saver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Saver?

Does the preface Insignia come with a space saver wheel? If so has anyone with a VXLine on 19/20 inch wheels got a space saver or does it, like the facelift, come with the inflation package rather than a wheel?

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
    Does the preface Insignia come with a space saver wheel? If so has anyone with a VXLine on 19/20 inch wheels got a space saver or does it, like the facelift, come with the inflation package rather than a wheel?
    I have a pre face lift elite which comes with a inflation kit

Comment

Mine just come with the inflation kit, the new one is the same.
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Mine is a 2011 preface VXLine and came with just the inflation kit.

I bought a 17" steel wheel, jack-pack, and the foam boot risers. Didn't fancy one of the silly narrow space savers, or splashing out on a full size 20" alloy, so this seemed a good compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
          Mine is a 2011 preface VXLine and came with just the inflation kit.

I bought a 17" steel wheel, jack-pack, and the foam boot risers. Didn't fancy one of the silly narrow space savers, or splashing out on a full size 20" alloy, so this seemed a good compromise.

https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...t=floor+risers
          I'm thinking for the future next year when my wife inherits the car - bootspace is important for her job and the space saver will do the job. can get space save and all the tools / jack etc new for £230... so will just need some boot riser foams. Assume the floor matting is the same as comes with the car?

Comment

I'm thinking for the future next year when my wife inherits the car - bootspace is important for her job and the space saver will do the job. can get space save and all the tools / jack etc new for £230... so will just need some boot riser foams. Assume the floor matting is the same as comes with the car?
            Not quite sure what you mean about the floor matting fella?

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
              Not quite sure what you mean about the floor matting fella?
              the floor of the boot,.. the carpeted panel bit you lift up to get to the spare wheel well

Comment

the floor of the boot,.. the carpeted panel bit you lift up to get to the spare wheel well
                Not sure it's quite as thick perhaps, but yes, it does basically match the cabin/interior carpet.

Comment

Working...
                X