No announcement yet.

Insig no 3 , Biturbo no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t think it needs lowering tbh, and on today’s roads!
    i actually stipulated on my new en,that Id prefer standard 18s.the roads round here especially in my village are absolutely diabolical.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice motor Dave,

Cant believe you have not been out and took some proper pictures of it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Nice motor Dave,

Haven't been anywhere yet Ash,only graft
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Nice motor Dave,

Not heard from you much bet you been busy yourself.

Comment

Day 4 of new car,,2 big improvements over my pre facelift ,

1, massive improvement in sound deadening inside the car

2, the sound system is also a massive improvement over the Navi 600 in my old one,,so much so,I took an amp and subwoofer out of the old car,to put in this one,I've now decided I'm leaving it out,the standard is good enough for me
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've always been disappointed with the sound quality in my car, keep meaning to at least upgrade the door speakers but other mods still to do first! Glad to hear they've improved it in the facelift

Comment

Changed DS3 bulbs in AFL lights tonight to 5500k,,much whiter light now,much better

Comment

We don't believe you. You're not posting any proof.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    We don't believe you. You're not posting any proof.
                    There you are , AFL lighting is amazing in the dark,really good,,only thing is the cornering lights are really yellow,,they'll be out soon
                    Last edited by exclusiv.; 18-04-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

That's more like it

It's got some shine going on in that bottom photo. The bodywork looks like it was well looked after by the previous owner.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        There you are , AFL lighting is amazing in the dark,really good,,only thing is the cornering lights are really yellow,,they'll be out soon
                        Looking good so far.

Have you tried the automatic high beam? I love that feature

Comment

Yes mate,ideal for unlit roads,and it works really well,,it's a proper lazy man's car,,auto lights,auto wipers ,auto high beam assist ....brilliant ,love it...don't even have to reach over to radio,press the speech button and tell it to do something,is change station,phone someone,,Great car

Comment

Yes mate,ideal for unlit roads,and it works really well,,it's a proper lazy man's car,,auto lights,auto wipers ,auto high beam assist ....brilliant ,love it...don't even have to reach over to radio,press the speech button and tell it to do something,is change station,phone someone,,Great car
                            Modern technology eh

Auto wipers can be a bit sensitive on mine!!!!! Take today brilliant sunshine and they decide to come on!!!!

Also the speech recognition can be a bit frustrating sometimes but then that might be down to my west county accent

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                              Modern technology eh

Auto wipers can be a bit sensitive on mine!!!!! Take today brilliant sunshine and they decide to come on!!!!

Also the speech recognition can be a bit frustrating sometimes but then that might be down to my west county accent
                              She understands the Geordie accent ok though

Comment

She understands the Geordie accent ok though
                                Must be good then. Even Geordie can’t understand the Geordie accent

Comment

Working...
                                X