Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    Only 1 in 2 years which I think is good

Replaced mine last weekend with so called,canbus friendly LEDs. Twice this week seen the reverse bulb failure message,,seller sent me another pair foc,so will swap over and see
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Mtec drilled discs coming soon !
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Mtec drilled discs coming soon !
        Delivery scheduled for Friday,,discs changed and caliper painting on cards for weekend

Comment

• I might do the same with calipers although I have a set of 337 mm discs pad and calipers sitting so I might see if my brother in law fancies fitting them for me. May wait until I get the bigger rears from tourer first though and be tight Scotsman I am and get the full life out of the mtecs I had fitted last May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
            I might do the same with calipers although I have a set of 337 mm discs pad and calipers sitting so I might see if my brother in law fancies fitting them for me. May wait until I get the bigger rears from tourer first though and be tight Scotsman I am and get the full life out of the mtecs I had fitted last May.
            Nice,the bigger fronts should look better,,I've the 321s ,so not too bad, gone for drilled only this time,,found the drilled and grooved a bit on the noisy side

Comment

• Yep it's the drilled mtecs I have on the car at the moment and no noise issues.

Comment

• Can we have a link please Dave, i need to upgrade mine

Comment

• Just search on here Ash, for your model year

Performance brake discs from MTEC Brakes. Our brake disc designs included drilled and grooved brake discs, dimpled and grooved brake discs, drilled brake discs, grooved brake discs. We also offer a protective anti-corrosion Black Edition or Silver coating on our brake discs.

New10 gets 10% discount,, got all 4 for just shy of 160....thats 321 and 315mm

Comment

• Cheers Dave. I'll have a look

Comment

Replaced mine last weekend with so called,canbus friendly LEDs. Twice this week seen the reverse bulb failure message,,seller sent me another pair foc,so will swap over and see
                      When I had my Siggy I had LED Reverse light bulbs which never threw an error unless I started the car with it in reverse, or went into reverse straight after starting it.. Then it used to throw an error but clear after turning the car off then turning it back on

Comment

• Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                        When I had my Siggy I had LED Reverse light bulbs which never threw an error unless I started the car with it in reverse, or went into reverse straight after starting it.. Then it used to throw an error but clear after turning the car off then turning it back on
                        I think that's what these do actually, as some days never get the message at all

Comment

I think that's what these do actually, as some days never get the message at all
                          Yeah its quite strange. They were always fine unless I done what I mentioned earlier... Try putting your car into reverse then starting it with foot on the clutch and see what it does

Comment

• Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                            Yeah its quite strange. They were always fine unless I done what I mentioned earlier... Try putting your car into reverse then starting it with foot on the clutch and see what it does
                            Found if you wait for the dial needles to do their sweep,then select reverse ,the check bulb message doesn't appear. If you select reverse during,I get message.....strange

Comment

• These bad boys came today,much to the annoyance of the Mrs

Comment

• Crazy! Discs look good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X