Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    now I like the sound of that very much,,save me aching like feck later on
    Used to have a little weekend business from home doing cars, only charged £25 for full interior clean, wash and wax. Took that long didn't make much money .

Have mine to do today. Replenished some products, some of the Pure Definition products are mint, got the wheel soap to try this time. 800ml of the shampoo lasted 8 months and you know how often I wash the car . You dilute it 260:1 .
    To be fair thou I just stick 3 caps into the bucket.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Used to have a little weekend business from home doing cars, only charged £25 for full interior clean, wash and wax. Took that long didn't make much money .

Have mine to do today. Replenished some products, some of the Pure Definition products are mint, got the wheel soap to try this time. 800ml of the shampoo lasted 8 months and you know how often I wash the car . You dilute it 260:1 .
      To be fair thou I just stick 3 caps into the bucket.
      That you getting ready for the meet tomorrow???

Comment

• remap booked, 2 weeks today

235hp and nigh on 500nm to play with
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          remap booked, 2 weeks today

235hp and nigh on 500nm to play with
          Your heading for a divorce . Thought you was at 220bhp already?

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Standard 195 atm
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Your heading for a divorce . Thought you was at 220bhp already?
              You should get yours done

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                You should get yours done
                Nar, over two years warranty left

Comment

Nar, over two years warranty left
                  And..........?

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    And..........?
                    Don't want to give them any reason to decline anything

Comment

• And as I'm at 170 already all I get for £300 ish is 195 and 30-50 extra Nm. Not really worth it.

Comment

And as I'm at 170 already all I get for £300 ish is 195 and 30-50 extra Nm. Not really worth it.
                        Your at 163 same as my laddies zafira tourer....he had his done today also and it's now sitting at 205

Comment

• The euro 6 is classed as 170, technically its 169 according to Vauxhall

Comment

• Find all the key specs about the Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer 2.0 CDTi (170bhp) ecoFLEX Elite Nav (Start Stop) 5d from fuel efficiency and top speed, to running costs, dimensions data and lots more

167 according to Parkers.

This engine has the smallest bhp and torque increase available across the whole insignia range. The chips boast upto 50 bhp increase.

Every company I have checked with won't give anything over 195 bhp. I suppose if I went a few extra parts and a different type of map would get more, but to be honest it pulls like a train anyway. Pedal box first, just need it to be smoother and better low down.

Comment

The euro 6 is classed as 170, technically its 169 according to Vauxhall
                              Are you sure??

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                              https://www.parkers.co.uk/vauxhall/i...top)-5d/specs/

167 according to Parkers.

This engine has the smallest bhp and torque increase available across the whole insignia range. The chips boast upto 50 bhp increase.

Every company I have checked with won't give anything over 195 bhp. I suppose if I went a few extra parts and a different type of map would get more, but to be honest it pulls like a train anyway. Pedal box first, just need it to be smoother and better low down.
                              Are you really sure though????

Comment

• No threat of door dings here , sticker on promoting site.

Comment

Working...
                                X