• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davnsarah View Post
    Defo need the alloys for my car
    Keep them.....they look great

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Keep them.....they look great
      The atomic you meaning mate ? That's what I mean I am scared to get rid as I know they look good and might no be as good fitting new ones. To be fair the ones in the pic this dude has fitted are nice

Comment

Defo need the alloys for my car
        what these ? everything is for sale,at the right price

Click image for larger version

Name:	7400d49b69b904b7a4936813f9874ee7.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	243344
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

The atomic you meaning mate ? That's what I mean I am scared to get rid as I know they look good and might no be as good fitting new ones. To be fair the ones in the pic this dude has fitted are nice
          Aye, the atomics
          I had others on mine, but went back to the atomics as they suited it.

The turbines look superb too tho

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1684[/ATTACH]
            They look great........when clean

Comment

They look great........when clean
              correct Rab,,,id just fitted the big brakes in this pic ,hence the brake fluid puddle
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1684[/ATTACH]
                Hmm what you talking Stick they calipers in the deal then

Comment

Aye, the atomics
                  I had others on mine, but went back to the atomics as they suited it.

The turbines look superb too tho
                  This is what's ringing in my head I reckon if I change alloy I wont be to keen after a few weeks

Comment

This is what's ringing in my head I reckon if I change alloy I wont be to keen after a few weeks
                    Keep the atomics....I just had mine refurbed.... love them

Comment

correct Rab,,,id just fitted the big brakes in this pic ,hence the brake fluid puddle
                      Ano mate ...I see the tools sitting

Comment

Hmm what you talking Stick they calipers in the deal then
                        was joking mate,,took me 6 months to find this car,with these wheels

Comment

• Very good combo

Comment

was joking mate,,took me 6 months to find this car,with these wheels
                            Should be banned joking about things like that kidding on mate

Comment

• MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• mate they are mine testing the water as I might go for other ones

Comment

Working...
                                X