X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    Thanks will do that
    I got myself something like this.

FreeTec 5-piece 1/2-Inch Drive Metric Extra Thin Wall Deep Wheel Protector Impact Socket Set, 5 Size, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 mm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077YKHF..._IxHyBb7586294
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      I got myself something like this.

FreeTec 5-piece 1/2-Inch Drive Metric Extra Thin Wall Deep Wheel Protector Impact Socket Set, 5 Size, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 mm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077YKHF..._IxHyBb7586294
      I would have got them but I want to do it today :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        Do you know what I could put on my socket to stop scratching the alloy?
        I put cycle inner tube on mine. Cheap enough to buy one if you have none laying around.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          I put cycle inner tube on mine. Cheap enough to buy one if you have none laying around.
          I'll see what they got in Halfords as it's right next to my work and I get 15% discount

Comment

• First wash in 2 weeks
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• So satisfying sitting back and looking at your car when it's just been washed. It makes you want to go out in it but you're put off because you don't want to get it dirty. After doing mine yesterday me and the wife have just had the day at Brid with the grandkids. Speed limiter set to 49mph there and back so as not to get any squashed flies.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

So satisfying sitting back and looking at your car when it's just been washed. It makes you want to go out in it but you're put off because you don't want to get it dirty. After doing mine yesterday me and the wife have just had the day at Brid with the grandkids. Speed limiter set to 49mph there and back so as not to get any squashed flies.
                seriously thinking of cling film for trip down to hull show,,, don't know whos idea it was,to get a whiteun
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Little mod,, couldn't be arsed to do the buick regal mirror indicators again, so added these Amber eagle eye leds to mirror instead,, got to tap into side repeater for power,, tomorrow's job
                  Last edited by exclusiv.; 05-08-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Just been given this air freshener off my son,, don't know what to make of it

Comment

• They're neat them. Whats the wiring process? Are they 3 separate leds?

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        Just been given this air freshener off my son,, don't know what to make of it
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

He loves you really....Did you scold him as a child?

Could do to get that scanned and print a few out for sticking under windscreen wipers of inconsiderate parking.

Comment

They're neat them. Whats the wiring process? Are they 3 separate leds?
                            Yes 3 seperates ,all wired into a connecting block inside the mirror,then fed a wire through mirror body,into door cavity,,out through the door wiring plug through the wing into behind the arch liner,which is as far as ive got,,need to get behind the arch liner tomorrow to tap into side repeater

Comment

Hmmmm well they are useful

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

He loves you really....Did you scold him as a child?

Could do to get that scanned and print a few out for sticking under windscreen wipers of inconsiderate parking.
                                he got them at a car show the other week,he has dared me to hang it in my car ,and ......I don't think I dare

Comment

Working...
                                X