No announcement yet.

Insig no 3 , Biturbo no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd share this pic,,this is my daughters clio,its a 2015 dci auto,lovely little motor,runs on fresh air. 9 months ago it was mint,not a mark on it when we picked it up. It's nice to see she cares about it,as much as I do mine
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Kids don't give a fek mate

Comment

• Bet you did it

Well having wheels like that, don't have to worry about clipping curbs anymore.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by the gas man View Post
          Kids don't give a fek mate
          Tell me about it,,i could scream,,all 4 are wrecked,but this is the pick of the bunch thead
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Same as mine Dave, Last week on way to Durham passed east rainton she lost it and went horse chasing through a fence and wrote her clio off,im not a happy man at minute...

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyord View Post
              Same as mine Dave, Last week on way to Durham passed east rainton she lost it and went horse chasing through a fence and wrote her clio off,im not a happy man at minute...
              Sophie ok though mate ? That's main thing

Comment

• Yea she fine mate,Bit of a shock when she phone me screaming she crashed but car is gone,Last Tuesday was all over news as road had to be closed off as there was horses trying to escape from field...not good with loads of police about

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyord View Post
                  Yea she fine mate,Bit of a shock when she phone me screaming she crashed but car is gone,Last Tuesday was all over news as road had to be closed off as there was horses trying to escape from field...not good with loads of police about
                  Lol yee ha ,,head em up move em out rawhide ,,think I heard it on radio

Comment

• AC regassed this morning,,300g taken out,15 mins on the vacuum test,then 600g put in ,it was cold before,baltic now...

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      AC regassed this morning,,300g taken out,15 mins on the vacuum test,then 600g put in ,it was cold before,baltic now...
                      Had mine checked today need a new condenser ffs ! Just spent 800 on the car today so it’ll have wait

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
                      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                        Had mine checked today need a new condenser ffs ! Just spent 800 on the car today so it’ll have wait

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
                        You have windows [emoji106]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicksri View Post

I replaced mine after getting a new condenser off the bay--plus it came with new seals--VX charge a fortune for these--easy enough to do--if there is any gas left in the system by law you have to have it removed before any work---if its empty then just fit a new condenser--its at the front anyway------Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                            I replaced mine after getting a new condenser off the bay--plus it came with new seals--VX charge a fortune for these--easy enough to do--if there is any gas left in the system by law you have to have it removed before any work---if its empty then just fit a new condenser--its at the front anyway------Dave
                            Thanks Dave, it’s totally empty the garage checked with nitrogen or noodles I can’t remember which.

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Just need to replace it then----when you get some spare cash--and as I say easy enough to do------Dave

Comment

• Defo need the alloys for my car

Comment

Working...
                                X