Insig no 3 , Biturbo no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
    great idea......he can stick it up on the ramps, drill 2 holes on the shocker, change the seal, refill with dextos 2...……….and you can stop for a breakfast....job dun
    Was just a thought as he is in the trade, i dont think hes a one trick pony and only does oil pick up seals , as he mainly works on siggys its worth an ask, who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by the gas man View Post
      Probs a silly question, have you tried Frank mate
      yeah messaged him today,hasnt got back to me yet
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Was just a thought as he is in the trade, i dont think hes a one trick pony and only does oil pick up seals , as he mainly works on siggys its worth an ask, who knows
        Im only pulling ur pisser
        Definitely worth a try...especially if he turns out to be cheaper including the fitting....and breakfast

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          phoned the dealer today,just for a laugh...473 quid
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Im only pulling ur pisser
            Definitely worth a try...especially if he turns out to be cheaper including the fitting....and breakfast
            Lol you wouldn't do that Rab , would you ? Lol

Comment

Lol you wouldn't do that Rab , would you ? Lol
              Meeee.....noooooooo never.
              I'm as straight laced as they come

Comment

phoned the dealer today,just for a laugh...473 quid
                Jeez, that's painful...

Comment

• Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                  Jeez, that's painful...
                  Will be painful if the other side throws in the towel as well
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Your biggest issue will be getting the part as cheap as possible but I have a feeling you'll be looking north of £300 wherever you go....

Comment

Will be painful if the other side throws in the towel as well
                      True but let's be optimistic for now

Comment

Your biggest issue will be getting the part as cheap as possible but I have a feeling you'll be looking north of £300 wherever you go....
                        Yeah,the next question is,,are they a straight swap over,,do they need programming to car ?

Comment

Yeah,the next question is,,are they a straight swap over,,do they need programming to car ?
                          Honestly, I have no idea but I wouldn't think so.

Comment

• I'm trying to think which member was trying to sort his out a while back but I can't remember his name, he might know in a bit more detail about these unknown questions.

Comment

I'm trying to think which member was trying to sort his out a while back but I can't remember his name, he might know in a bit more detail about these unknown questions.
                              I think it was crunch,hes in Holland

Comment

• Yeh,did he have a faulty new one of the pair,or was that a member from Ireland?
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X