New to this Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this Forum

Hi my son just got a Insignia 65 plate with a strange noise under front pasenger seat.
    Definitely something that rolls forward and backward depending on accelerating or braking.
    Want some info on what it could be .
    Where do I post questions about this problem.
    Thanks in advance if you can help.

Welcome

Try posting your question in the general section. I am sure if it is in the wrong place, one of the team will sort it for you.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi and welcome
      you have checked under the seat,yeh.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome Dusty. Check around the centre console too, I have something rolling in there, when I get the time I will have a look!

Comment

Hi Dusty,

After checking the usual things like something left under the seat I'm not sure. It's surprising how sound can travel around in a car so maybe worth checking areas other than under the driver's seat. Also might be worth checking under the car too. See if anything is going on under there. Maybe a loose exhaust bracket of something like that?

Get your son to join the forum....We're a pleasant bunch.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Will do Thanks for your advice

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X