How to get the floor mats stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the floor mats stay

The wife phoned me yesterday and told me that the car has no power, she could only make it up the smal road at our house if she floored the pedal.
    I came home and i was happy to se that the drivers side floor mat was stuck under the gaspedal. Its not the first time, she is short and pushes on the floor mat when she is going out of the car. Is there any tips on making the mat stay better in place on those tiny plastic things they should pop on too?

You don't say if these are rubber or fabric type mats ? I would suggest maybe get some Velcro , and attach this to the heel pad on the car carpet ( I would use silicone as this will stick most things , and you would be able to remove it if required with out a mess )
    Stick the other side on to the mat and that should work . Failing that a taller wife ��

Comment

If you (or she) is finding only the two aren't holding the mat, You can buy them from ebay and easily fit them so maybe add a couple more down either side? You need to be prepared to cut round holes in the mat but the bases just screw into the car's carpet.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Genuine floor parts is decent price now. They have the holding clips so your mats wont slip
        New Part Number - LGBVAS0381. Genuine Vauxhall Set Of 4 Carpet Mats. Insignia 2009 - 2014 with fixing Studs On The Front Mats Only. Colour - Black. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight.

Comment

Working...
        X