Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Ingress Drivers Side Rear Footwell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Ingress Drivers Side Rear Footwell.

Hi

We have a 2014 insignia and there is water after getting in on the drivers side Rear Footwell. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it? I can find plenty fixes for passenger side or drivers front footwell but not what we are looking for.

Thanks.

Have you pulled out the rubber bungs in each of the doors,right at the bottom,2 each door
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

As Exclusive said try the rubber bungs, when i first got mine my drivers side rear bungs were clogged with crap removed them I was suprised how much water was actually in there, it must have been half way up the door . I was blaming the kids for spilling drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Andyfewlass View Post
        As Exclusive said try the rubber bungs, when i first got mine my drivers side rear bungs were clogged with crap removed them I was suprised how much water was actually in there, it must have been half way up the door . I was blaming the kids for spilling drinks
        The post is over a year old mate......and it's a typical one...1st post to ask about an issue with their car, get an answer and not return.

Pisses me off this kinda thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyfewlass View Post
          Turns out it was the windscreen. It had been replaced prior to us buying it and not fitted correctly. New windscreen fitted and no issue since. Took an age to figure it out though.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            The post is over a year old mate......and it's a typical one...1st post to ask about an issue with their car, get an answer and not return.

Pisses me off this kinda thing.
            Sorry I just tend to lurk. Reading posts etc. Didnt know that was a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Kats View Post
              Sorry I just tend to lurk. Reading posts etc. Didnt know that was a crime.
              No, not a crime.
              At least come back on and let the members who have given advice, know if they helped resolve the issue.

You can only get out the forum what you put in mate

Comment

Working...
              X