DPF led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPF led

Checked all over to do this simple mod !!! Can't find which colour wires to use I've gone for solid black and brown but it's not right I know it's a popular mod so were have I gone wrong thanks guys

Originally posted by big b View Post
    Checked all over to do this simple mod !!! Can't find which colour wires to use I've gone for solid black and brown but it's not right I know it's a popular mod so were have I gone wrong thanks guys
    There is a guide somewhere I think its yellow/brown

Comment

yeah thanks lewish its on page 3 in this section but cant open photos to show me colours ive checked all over taken me hours !! i,m no computer whizz kidthead

Comment

Led's are polarity sensitive so make sure you wore it the correct way.

Got this mod to go on both mine later in the week I'll post up the details with regards colours.

Where in West Scotland are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
          Led's are polarity sensitive so make sure you wore it the correct way.

Got this mod to go on both mine later in the week I'll post up the details with regards colours.

Where in West Scotland are you?
          Thanks a lot pal yeah I tried the polarity I'm sure I've gone for wrong wires black neutral and brown live I'm in beith Ayrshire

Comment

Thanks a lot pal yeah I tried the polarity I'm sure I've gone for wrong wires black neutral and brown live I'm in beith Ayrshire
            Brown (+): Black (-) is the correct connection for the led.

Comment

yeah thanks mr wullie just noticed your in ayrshire were abouts are you it will be middle of week before i get back into it so would be good if you confirm i.m useing right wires black /brown and thanks to you jimboy26

Comment

When you switch on the rear demister, the led will come on if you have made the correct connections.

Comment

yeah thanks mr wullie just noticed your in ayrshire were abouts are you it will be middle of week before i get back into it so would be good if you confirm i.m useing right wires black /brown and thanks to you jimboy26
                  I'm up in Cumnock.

Comment

wire it up black from led to black
                    red from led to brown/yellow which is located two pins from the black

so you have black space brown/yellow

i never spliced mine i just shoved it in the holes and squeezed the 2 blocks together

Comment

Thanks very much chilli that's were I'm going wrong I've gone for brown instead of brown/yellow I'll get it done during the week thanks again pal

Comment

Black and brown/yellow is what you need to splice into.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post

Black and brown/yellow is what you need to splice into.
                          Thanks very much everyone I've got the right information now so I can get it done it's great how everybody helps out on here hopefully I can return the favour

Comment

Here is everything about this

Comment

Hi guys
                              Can I just check...if it's fitted correctly when I put on my rear demist the led flashes...as nothing has lit as yet and it's been a week ..

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X