X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
    Ah ok I’ll try that then
    Imgburn supports IMG file format.
    You need to click on Write image file to disc from the start screen and find the IMG file.
    Then select the lowest speed possible.

What process is it at now, is it still requesting the same file it thinks is missing or gone back to the beginning.

Comment

I done it at last. Did that img file thing on image burn and its all good and working.

Cheer for your help sriray and im gonna leave well alone now

Comment

I done it at last. Did that img file thing on image burn and its all good and working.

Cheer for your help sriray and im gonna leave well alone now
        Good stuff. Glad is finally sorted.

Comment

People have asked me to upgrade their CD500 but this the reason why in case things go wrong like this. I only upgrade navi 600

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
            People have asked me to upgrade their CD500 but this the reason why in case things go wrong like this. I only upgrade navi 600
            Ohhh would a navi 600 fit in mine?? Lol

Comment

Ohhh would a navi 600 fit in mine?? Lol
              We are talking about firmware upgrade.

But hardware wise yes it can be retrofitted but I wouldn't bother its expensive and it is obsolete system to modern day standards.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                We are talking about firmware upgrade.

But hardware wise yes it can be retrofitted but I wouldn't bother its expensive and it is obsolete system to modern day standards.
                Im leaving well alone now

As they say if i ain’t broke don’t fix it

Comment

i have the same issue can you tell me how u managed to burn the image with imgburn ?

Comment

Originally posted by tsvetelin_yordanov View Post
                    i have the same issue can you tell me how u managed to burn the image with imgburn ?
                    I can’t Honestly remember. I’m sure on imageburn you click on write files/folder to disc

Comment

but you download the files to the computer and make a img file or you just click the write files to disk ? because if i do both of them i get stuck on that missing file wich is on the disk already

Comment

Originally posted by tsvetelin_yordanov View Post
                        but you download the files to the computer and make a img file or you just click the write files to disk ? because if i do both of them i get stuck on that missing file wich is on the disk already
                        Read back through this post as I’m sure the answer is there somewhere

Comment

I’m sure you have to download the files to the computer then copy them into the write/folder

Comment

this is what i've done: i downloaded the files and used imgbur to burn them to a CD disk with the option write files to disk after that the disk stared on the car but after 3-4 attempts it cannot find sysprogosalio.out file. The file is in the disk... i don't know what to do... the system is Navi dvd 800

Comment

800 this is a 500 thread. Do a forum search there are a few for the 800

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

@tsvetelin_yordanov
                                As mentioned in my PM contact the 3 guys on the russian opel site, they are the experts and its where i get my resources from.

Comment

Working...
                                X