No announcement yet.

CD500 Navi firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found the resolution to my problem the way i fixed it this: 1.download the firmware 2.extract the DNL folder 3.burn it to a CD (no matter the company that makes the disk) with UltraIso at a speed of 4X and it all worked like a charm and befor burning the disk do a check disk or verify the disk after burning option and it's all perfect

Comment

Originally posted by tsvetelin_yordanov View Post
      i found the resolution to my problem the way i fixed it this: 1.download the firmware 2.extract the DNL folder 3.burn it to a CD (no matter the company that makes the disk) with UltraIso at a speed of 4X and it all worked like a charm and befor burning the disk do a check disk or verify the disk after burning option and it's all perfect
      Thank you for posting your solution

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Thank you for posting your solution
        You after a promotion being so nice?

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          You after a promotion being so nice?
          Not a chance , best to leave the inmates running the asylum [emoji1787]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Not a chance , best to leave the inmates running the asylum [emoji1787]
            Stop bullying Pete. He will you

Comment

Nah, I just edit the offending posts - oh, the power
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

While certain mods get away with it so will I

Besides Pete is a big boy, so I'm told
                [emoji16]
                Last edited by PeteH; 12-02-2020, 10:10 AM. Reason: You hear right!

Comment

Besides Pete is a big boy, so I'm told
                  [emoji16]
                  So who have you had involvement with?

Comment

So who have you had involvement with?
                    Well Pete has made his way around the forum. [emoji1787]
                    Thought you might have known, you know word of mouth [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji39][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He obviously went under the correct desks for promotion [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji97][emoji97][emoji62][emoji106][emoji12]

Comment

Well Pete has made his way around the forum. [emoji1787]
                      He obviously went under the correct desks for promotion [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji97][emoji97][emoji62][emoji106][emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                      X