Vxline side skirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxline side skirts

Been looking at adding a set of these to my recently purchased tourer.
    ive found a set for sale 2nd hand for £100 checking eBay prices this seems to be okish would the members agree?
    Or are they to cheap or expensive?

Reasonable , if they're genuine ones
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Reasonable , if they're genuine ones
      Yeah they're genuine ones.
      I asked for a few pics but see one is split and would need repairing.

Comment

Well after a few emails I made an offer of a bit less and have managed to buy them.

Happy days.

Comment

When we gonna see them on?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Be a wee while need to source front and rear splitters next.
            Only bought them as there difficult to come across.
            I'll get them painted at some point in the summer.

Comment

Loads of front VX line fronts on ebay at the moment

Comment

Yeah spotted there is a few on there.
                Spent enough this week though .
                Got fins for the rear window as well as chrome tailpipe for the exhaust & new discs n pads all round.
                Still waiting on side skirts as seller seems to be having an issue with getting a courier due to sizes.

Next on the list will be new wheels.

Comment

Hello all. First post here so please be gentle . I am after some advice in relation to the vx line kit. I am able to get a hold of a full set however these will need removing from a donor siggy first. However the problem is that they are held in place with tiger seal I believe. The owner of the donor siggy has attempted to remove himself but to no avail. I will be going myself to attempt as the price is too good to walk away from for a bit of elbow grease. How on earth do I remove them without damaging them. I have heard a sharp knife or even fishing line to cut through seal with wd40 sprayed to prevent blade from sticking. Is this good advise or are there better / easier ways.

Please help.

Comment

Working...
                  X