Adblue Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adblue Range

I have a 66 plate 170 Vxline Eco flex Nav and seem to be constantly filling up the ad blue tank. I've done 8k in the last year and seem to have put 10 litres in that time. Car has only done 19k. The dash warning keeps coming up even though its is topped up. I've just had the car serviced and hoped that might sort it out but hey ho its come on again tonight saying 1063 miles till top up !, is this normal?

yep mine is the same about 2500-3000 miles between ad blue fill ups

Comment

According to Vauxhall it should be round 2485 miles
      Originally posted by Vauxhall
      The driving range depends on the individual driver profile, vehicle load and engine.
      But normally you should be able to cover a distance of approximately 2,485 miles till your tank is empty if your car is equipped with the 2.0 CDTI engine, or even 4,038 miles in the case of the 1.6 CDTI.

Whatever happens, an indicator integrated into the on-board computer will warn you when the fluid level is getting low and you need to top-up.

Comment

Cheers any excuse to visit halfords

Comment

Originally posted by Jbkillie View Post
          Cheers any excuse to visit halfords
          never used to use halfords as too dear but now i have trade card the price is competitive for example wynns injector cleaner aerosol current price £7 trade card price £4 and if you want to squeeze even more out use topcashback online then collect after an hour in store.

Comment

The same happened to me after the Adblue software update. Vauxhall updated my software again and this sorted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbkillie View Post
              I have a 66 plate 170 Vxline Eco flex Nav and seem to be constantly filling up the ad blue tank. I've done 8k in the last year and seem to have put 10 litres in that time. Car has only done 19k. The dash warning keeps coming up even though its is topped up. I've just had the car serviced and hoped that might sort it out but hey ho its come on again tonight saying 1063 miles till top up !, is this normal?
              Just for comparison, I have an Audi A6 for work and it uses about 15L of AdBlue per 8,000 miles

Comment

Working...
              X