No announcement yet.

Hi from a new Insignia owner :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The term Keyless entry is a bit of a lie though in truth.

I still need to press the keyfob remote on the KEY to gain entry
    so technically its nonsense.

Admittedly i can get out of the car and walk away with the key in my pocket and it auto locks the doors

So should be called "Keyless exit"
    North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

No keyless entry is correct. You should be able to walk up to the car with key in pocket and press the button on the door handle
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Tried that several times, i must not have keyless entry then.
        If i walk up to the car with key in pocket, i cant get in... pulling handle or pressing the tiny button does nothing.

Shame, cos that would be pretty cool
        North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

You may have a stiff button. One of mine on the rear door has to be pressed harder.
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Change the battery in the key fob see if that helps

Comment

Working...
            X