Update Intililink 900 maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Intililink 900 maps

Hi all. I planning on updating the Sat nav maps on a 2015 insignia Sri. The car has Intilink 900 and I was wondering if this is something I can do myself with a sd card from ebay or does it need to be done by main dealer.
    Also is there anyway of adding speed cameras to the maps as a POI, as it is a great sat nav but would be better with speed cameras added.

Thanks
    Last edited by Romfordblue; 06-05-2018, 04:07 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
    Insignia 2015 Sri Vx Line

Im wondering the same thing, so saves me asking
    My OS need an update too though, as mine doesn't have the Android feature.
    if this can be done from a USB/SD from ebay great.

If not then a trip to Vauxhall it is
    North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

Originally posted by Romfordblue View Post
      Hi all. I planning on updating the Sat nav maps on a 2015 insignia Sri. The car has Intilink 900 and I was wondering if this is something I can do myself with a sd card from ebay or does it need to be done by main dealer.
      Also is there anyway of adding speed cameras to the maps as a POI, as it is a great sat nav but would be better with speed cameras added.

Thanks
      Vauxhall only I'm afraid around 125 quid I think. It's a USB stick coded to your vin.

Comment

And you will need the latest update on the software for it too work
        They don’t tell you that when you are buying the updated map it is written on the packaging when you get it .
        It cost me £125 + £69 to update the maps this was on a 64 plate Country tourer ( now no longer my car ) I may just have been unlucky but the first time I tried to update the nav with the usb it came up with an error end up returning the usb to HERE getting the car system updated at dealer then the second usb worked no problem

Comment

The software version numbers are hard to understand too, ive no idea how old my OS or Maps are.
          if my maps are upto 2 year sold i might not bother, but if they have never been updated that's pretty bad since its a 2013 car
          North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

Originally posted by Barnoe View Post
            Im wondering the same thing, so saves me asking
            My OS need an update too though, as mine doesn't have the Android feature.
            if this can be done from a USB/SD from ebay great.

If not then a trip to Vauxhall it is
            There is no update for Android Auto on your vehicle. It only came with the later Intellilink. Older units cannot be updated to Android auto
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

How do i know what version of intellilink it is though?

DMI Version is
              12.6V139_R3_MY14

NAV
              sd2-GM-NG_EUROPE_2012Q3 v11_oS Worm

Looking at that i am very out of date, so any sort of update would be good

Comment

Working...
              X