X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds!!!

When you look out of bedroom window and see this
    My car had the full wash treatment last Sunday and it's filthy again
    North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Hate it when they target mine. I get it off as soon as I spot it. Lift it gently with kitchen roll soaked in hot water. No wiping until it's lefted. Then buff the area with meguiars detailer spray. If its left a mark I use I bit of megs ultimate compound then seal with some wax. Luckily it's few and far between mine is attacked but was at the seaside today and some of the local cars are covered in it from the seagulls. Was pleased to find mine untouched when I returned to it though.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Wife used the car for a day trip to Sledmere House on Sunday...not sure where she parked it whilst she was there but it came back looking like she’d parked it under a tree full of birds that had been on curry the night before!! Got it all washed off before yesterday’s sun baked it on!!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Hate it when they target mine. I get it off as soon as I spot it. Lift it gently with kitchen roll soaked in hot water. No wiping until it's lefted. Then buff the area with meguiars detailer spray. If its left a mark I use I bit of megs ultimate compound then seal with some wax. Luckily it's few and far between mine is attacked but was at the seaside today and some of the local cars are covered in it from the seagulls. Was pleased to find mine untouched when I returned to it though.
        They love Red

Comment

Black cars don't stay clean for long. Usually its dust that shows. They only stay clean for 3 days

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
            Black cars don't stay clean for long. Usually its dust that shows. They only stay clean for 3 days
            3 days if your lucky

Comment

Reds aren't much better....really show the dust!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

White looks great clean but shows up everything about 10 mins later!!

Comment

My car isn't black, you can't tell from that photo but my car is green.
                  Shows up dirt quickly too
                  North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                    1 day unless you have a garage, mine got a wash/wax on Saturday morning, by five that evening you could see 'Sahara' dust all over it... but at least i got another coat of Fusso on it..
                    Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X