A pair of powerfold mirrors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pair of powerfold mirrors.

As title, I'm wanting a pair of power-folding mirrors please.

I'm not too bothered about the mirror caps as i'll just swap mine over, but they must work and not be damaged in anyway.

Do the VXRs come with Powerfolds? Just I saw a VXR mirror for £40 the other week and was going to get it but wasn't sure if it was just the Elites?

Ta

Sure the VXR has them ,they've normally got the works
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Sure the VXR has them ,they've normally got the works
      I would think so yeah...but VXRs don't have memory seats

Comment

and, are all the mirrors the same on all the Insignia's?.....just i've seen some advertised as 09-13 plate, and 13 plate onwards?

Comment

They look the same to me Paul
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I bought a set just after buying my vxline and planned to retro fit them but they've been up the loft since being delivered.
            Having just bought a tourer to repair to use for work etc I'll probably not get round to fitting these on the vxline for a while if at all so I'd be happy to sell them on.
            Do you need to pay subs or donation with regards selling parts on the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
              I bought a set just after buying my vxline and planned to retro fit them but they've been up the loft since being delivered.
              Having just bought a tourer to repair to use for work etc I'll probably not get round to fitting these on the vxline for a while if at all so I'd be happy to sell them on.
              Do you need to pay subs or donation with regards selling parts on the forum?
              No subs or donation required,,if MOV doesn't want them ,I'll be interested

Comment

Working...
              X