Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 18" wheels advice

Hi

I have just bought a Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 CDTi (170) ecoFLEX Design Nav Estate 2016 and want a full size spare wheel for it as I will be towing a caravan.

I haven't got the car yet but was wondering if anyone could offer advice on what to buy.

The tyre says 245/45/R14 and they are 18"

So my questions are:

Will any Insignia 18" wheel fit?
    I have tyre pressure monitors (never had these before) how does that effect a spare?

thanks.

Are you sure that is the tire size. The correct size is 245/45/18.

As for TPMS for the spare, it will display a warning on the display until the original wheel is put back on the car.

Only wheels from the Insignia A fits 2008 - 2016. Wheel is 5x120 PCD

Comment

The tyre size can't be R14 if the wheels are 18"
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post

Are you sure that is the tire size. The correct size is 245/45/18.

As for TPMS for the spare, it will display a warning on the display until the original wheel is put back on the car.

Only wheels from the Insignia A fits 2008 - 2016. Wheel is 5x120 PCD
        Sorry, yes the wheel is 245/45/18 that was a typo! Thanks for responding I'll go and have a look about.

Comment

Insignia Wheels

Hi
          I,m looking for the same spare wheel for my 2016 1.6T elite hatchback.There are some for sale on EBAY but the sellers only quote up to year 2013. Is there any difference between the pre-facelift and the facelift Wheels in this size or are they interchangable. Any advice would be welcome.

Comment

Preface and facelift insignia wheels are interchangeable
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
            X