I can't believe after 1000 mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe after 1000 mile

I can't believe after 1000 mile I'm having to put adblue in , message popped up today, the car has done less than 1000 mile since main dealer service, you will probably say take it back to them but as its 30 mile away the cost in fuel and time will be dearer than going and getting some adblue and putting it in, I'm very tempted to go and get a 1990s car without all this ECU rubbish.

Before September 2014 will do. No adblue. Its only concentrated pee anyway. (not quite but close).

Comment

I'm quite concerned, I've done over 3000 miles and still no message for adblue. any suggestions?

Comment

There is a recall to change the amount of adblue used. If you think it's not using enough you could ask your dealer to update your car.

Comment

Ok as its easier to buy adblue from Halfords and fill it myself how do I know how much to put in keeping in mind I don't want to spill any on the car's paint and will be poring from 10ltr container?

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
            Ok as its easier to buy adblue from Halfords and fill it myself how do I know how much to put in keeping in mind I don't want to spill any on the car's paint and will be poring from 10ltr container?
            Just decant into a small plastic jug or bottle.

Comment

Working...
            X