Fuel consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel consumption

Hi every new to the group and to the insignia. I have a 2011 SRi Nav Cdti auto. Bought this a few weeks ago and love the drive and look of the car. But it is only returning about 33.7 mpg on average. Is this normal or is there something I can do to improve this. Thanks for any help/advise. Sorry to be asking for help on my first post in the group.

The autos are worse on diesel than the manuals,motorway cruising at 70, it still should get 50+ mpg
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I’m only getting 33.7 on my daily commute. Was expecting near 45. Could there be a problem somewhere that I need looking at

Comment

Depends on the type of driving during your commute.

Comment

Drive the A47 to and from work mainly and been taking it easy to see what mpg I can get and so far not to good

Comment

Hi Ross,
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

I manage to get an average consumption of about 42 mpg with a 160 hp automatic, which is better than the factory specs. I usually drive only highways, when I do drive in the city this immediately impacts my average negative. For reference, my average speed is 58 mph.

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

Realmpg site says 39.7mpg for the autobox. Yours probably needs a egr valve clean or something similar.

Comment

Working...
                    X