Sports Tourer Elite 170 Auto in Black with Nappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Tourer Elite 170 Auto in Black with Nappa

A few pics of my car, which I bought a couple of weeks ago, (but I have been away).
    I've had a few ex-Vauxhall Management cars. Ive been lucky and all have been well looked after and have had low miles. Hardly any signs of use. Bright work needs a polish. These cars maybe don't get hand washed much and just power-jetted occasionally and left to dry.

6 by Peter Myers, on Flickr

3 by Peter Myers, on Flickr

7 by Peter Myers, on Flickr

9 by Peter Myers, on Flickr

14 by Peter Myers, on Flickr

20 by Peter Myers, on Flickr

I like the logo on the seats and mats.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Very nice spec with same leather as mine. IMO the photos don't do it justice, better in the flesh but strange it doesn't have the 8" driver display? Was the rear damaged when you got it?
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          Very nice spec with same leather as mine. IMO the photos don't do it justice, better in the flesh but strange it doesn't have the 8" driver display? Was the rear damaged when you got it?
          Thanks
          I had a one a few years ago with the previous Nappa, which was more 'orangy', I prefer this leather. (The other thing I like about the Nappa pack is that you can have an Elite with black headlining).

It does look damaged doesn't it! (My wife has just got me to go and check!)
          But no, it's the reflection of trees, plus the shape of the rear lip of what seems to be the VXR styling pack(although according to most of the price lists I have seen, the lower lip was not available on a ST)

I would have liked the 8inch screen, but least the middle display is better than the dot matrix one on my previous 2011 car.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterM View Post
            The other thing I like about the Nappa pack is that you can have an Elite with black headlining).
            Another reason why I specced it for mine, as well as getting the alloy pedal covers and the vx-line steering wheel with the leather pack too
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Very nice car
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Lovely car

Comment

Working...
                X