Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    Insignia 2015 SRI VX Line S/S
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not thought about LED’s are they still brighter and whiter than halogens, what brightness did you purchase 5000k or 6000k as I thought LED’s were not as bright, would you have a link to a good set as if they fit easier into the light casing then I might consider them. Thanks
    Insignia 2015 Sri Vx Line

Speed Demon
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are the ones I had in my facelift http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/exterio...d-headlight-v2 They fit nicely inside the housing with the cover on.

I took a few pics of the install.

After the halogen bulb was removed

Led bulb in place

Just before tucking the driver and cable inside the housing

Once the driver and cable are tucked in, spread the mesh heat sink then replace the cover

A pretty nice colour match to the drls

As you can see....A lot brighter than halogens. Not quite the output of hids but not far off and they're instant on...No warm up time like hids

As you can see in this short video
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Marco, they look really great and I’ve ordered a set and it also turns out there’s a 35% discount on top so I’m well pleased. I’ll look forward to adding these to the car soon.
    Insignia 2015 Sri Vx Line

4. Likes marko301 liked
    Speed Demon
    Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if you've changed bulbs in a facelift yet? It can be a bit tight getting access. The driver's side (in the photos) it the easiest because you can pull the airbox up out of its rubber mountings and swing it out of the way. That's the side I'd do first so you know how everything goes before you tackle the passenger side. That's a little harder to get to. You need to remove the filler neck of the screen wash. Just wiggle it and pull up at the same time and it will pop off. Some have removed the fuse box to gain access but you shouldn't need to. Its a bit tight but there is enough room once the screen wash it out of the way.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changed the lights on my car today from old naff Halogens to LED's and what a difference, it's brilliant. The process was extremely straight forward and was exactly how Marco301 explained in his fitting instructions above in the thread. The whole process took 20 minutes and was so worth it, and I totally recommend the LED's as they fit in the light casing so easy with room to spare and are so simple to fit.
    👍

7. Likes marko301 liked
    Drift King

Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romfordblue View Post
    Changed the lights on my car today from old naff Halogens to LED's and what a difference, it's brilliant. The process was extremely straight forward and was exactly how Marco301 explained in his fitting instructions above in the thread. The whole process took 20 minutes and was so worth it, and I totally recommend the LED's as they fit in the light casing so easy with room to spare and are so simple to fit.
    ��
    Marks had plenty of practise changing bulbs,,gone through more sets than me
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s, LCD dash . 30mm lowering springs.

Speed Demon
    Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one! Glad you're happy with them. They're a bit on the costly side but better than hids because you rely on them when flashing your lights too so no warm up.

Speed Demon
    Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Marks had plenty of practise changing bulbs,,gone through more sets than me
    Finally got a set of LEDs in my GS now too.

11. Likes exclusiv. liked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12