Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for reflection [emoji106]

Think it’s shiny now [emoji16]

How did you manage to get that small dint?
    sigpic

Comment

Time for reflection 👍

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
      How did you manage to get that small dint?
      Din’t? Where? [emoji848]

Comment

What was you using that looks good

Comment

Originally posted by W3BBO View Post
          What was you using that looks good
          Snow foam, citrus bling, medium clay (diluted citrus bling for lube) another wash then meguires tech wax [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Seany View Post
            Din’t? Where? [emoji848]

Oh sorry my mistake, how long were you looking
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
              Oh sorry my mistake, how long were you looking
              [emoji23] I was zooming in like [emoji33] where?

Comment

Lovely!

I plan to get on to mine in morning before the sun gets on it.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Lovely!

I plan to get on to mine in morning before the sun gets on it.
                  Thanks [emoji106]
                  Thankfully it was a beautiful night and I was at the other side of the house so no sun on car last night [emoji16]

Comment

Looking good buddy.
                    I did the same on my red one a few weeks back....more tar on it than the road.

Comment

Looking great there. Agree with the tar situation mine was horrendous when I done it few weeks back, need to try and get it into the warehouse at work for a good machine polish as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                        Looking great there. Agree with the tar situation mine was horrendous when I done it few weeks back, need to try and get it into the warehouse at work for a good machine polish as well.
                        I'll be home from work in a couple of hours and Shotts is to be sunny.....so it'll be getting done again today

Comment

Fife never seems to be sunny when I am on a day off certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                            Fife never seems to be sunny when I am on a day off certainly.
                            Usually not sunny here but had a few decent days recently [emoji106]

Comment

well.....I got home, clayed it, cherry glaze and colonite again.

it looks great.............if only I could stop the birds shitting on it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X