Air con pump part no.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air con pump part no.

Hope someone can help, I need a new air con pump, I got a second hand one as £400 for a new one is ridiculous, buts its the wrong one and my one has no part no. On it, does anyone know how to get the part no. And a good place to get one, thanks

Don't know the answer to your question,but a guy at work has just had a new one fitted at a local independent garage for 250 quid,parts and labour
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks for that, when I looked online the 400 price was right, maybe his wasnt new, thanks for reply

Comment

Originally posted by rt271276 View Post
        Thanks for that, when I looked online the 400 price was right, maybe his wasnt new, thanks for reply
        It was new,180 for pump,and 70 fitting
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Get a part number from the dealers, then go from there.

Comment

Working...
          X