Help please insignia 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please insignia 2015

Hi guys I have a insignia 2015 model techline eco flex I need to replace the front bumper and grill I cannot seem to find a 2015 model anywhere all that keeps coming up are the 2013 models would the 2013 model fit a 2015 model or is it a matter of keep searching the internet thank you

Hi,

A late 2013 on a 63 plate should fit at long as it's a facelift. Any links to the 2013 bumper you're looking at?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi marko got you here is one link I have been looking at https://www.carbodypanels4u.co.uk/va...r-holes-primed And also this one as well

Thanks for your help

Comment

No sorry, that link is the Pre facelift. It's thicker between the grill and lights, there is no dip under the lights, the fog surround is the other way around (It sweeps from inside to outside) and there is no flaring along the bottom edge.

I've nicked a Facelift bumper image from the net and highlighted the areas you need to be looking for,

You need this shape bumper to fit your car.

As I said, the newer shape facelift appeared late 2013 on a 63 plate so if you buy used, it may be worth considering any of that age as long as the bumper is as the photo above. 2014 onward will definitely fit though.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I've just found the one you need on the website from your link (I should have looked first )

Without parking sensor holes https://www.carpanels.com/catalogue/moreinfo/CP27091

With parking sensor holes https://www.carpanels.com/catalogue/...reinfo/CP27092

Comment

Lol great yeah thought so but was looking online everywhere ie eBay and places cannot seem to find any

Comment

Working...
            X