Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the original fogs fit in ok ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

What do you mean? I'm confused [emoji52]

Comment

The drl on your foglight part,does it come with the foglight,or do you fit your original
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You only change the plastic cover fog lights stay where they are

Comment

These too

Comment

Yeah I think burgerking installed them ones, have a search

Comment

I'm extremely tempted too.

they'd look great as they mimic the shape of the original ones in the headlights

Comment

What about the wiring installation? What do you reckon as far as the existing factory DRLs?

Comment

Lewish. Can you pm me your number? I’ll call you when I’m back at work on Wednesday. I have the solution for you and it’s prettu simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                      Lewish. Can you pm me your number? I’ll call you when I’m back at work on Wednesday. I have the solution for you and it’s prettu simple.
                      Mate I could make anything simple look difficult haha.

Comment

Which wednesday is it

Comment

I still haven't received a call from you mate.

Comment

Hi
                            Mate.

I’ve only just seen your pm. I’ll try and give you a call on Monday. I work in east London through the week so I’m not too far from you anyway.

Karl

Comment

Hi
                              Mate.

I’ve only just seen your pm. I’ll try and give you a call on Monday. I work in east London through the week so I’m not too far from you anyway.

Karl
                              No worries. I've been itching to get them on for a while haha PVS on 24th need to them before then :-)

Comment

Not bad at first attempt in changing the headlights

Comment

Working...
                                X