X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insignia 2013 bluetooth module

hi all 1st post

so I have just bought a 2013 insignia elite 1.4turbo
    it has a couple of issues being the park sensor service fault and also no phone Bluetooth..

press all the relevant menu buttons "Bluetooth not available" bit strange considering the steering wheel buttons !!
    ( I have been right through all the menus - no option to turn on)

it has the phone buttons on the steering wheel and also the centre console, but going into the menu there seems no way to activate the Bluetooth / switch Bluetooth on.also the voice command doesn't work.
    now I have discovered the navi 600 has been tinkered with to make it operate like a 900 re the mapping.

could this have broken the Bluetooth and the perk sensors operation.

secondly - where is the Bluetooth module located ? I have seen 2nd hand ones on ebay for 40 quid upwards.

if I can find where it should be I will see if its there, if its there but not working I might buy a 2nd hand one ( would it be plug and play or require coding in)
    im sort of figuring if there is one it isn't faulty as the menu button on the Bluetooth section of the navi600 just says not available.
    I just cant believe they would put all this voice activates stuff and buttons on the facia/wheel if it wasn't installed

any help appreciated

Sorry to break it to you but i'm 99.9% certain you ain't got bluetooth at all.

You better start believing they give you all the phone buttons, but no bluetooth, because that's exactly what Vauxhall have done.

To add it, you need a custom loom, mic, module and programming.

Comment

Im sure there is a mic. Well it looks like a mic ...
      On the dashboard top in the middle ??
      Only had the car a few days. Still finding my way about it..
      Really hacking me off as i didnt even think to test it and just presumed it was there. I mean who wouldnt ??? Lol

Comment

My car has nav and all the phone buttons but no Bluetooth.

It was an optional extra that some owners chosen not to install.

Comment

Thanks so much. Answers that I think

Comment

You won’t have the Bluetooth module or the microphone and you can probably install a pure 600 which will give you dab as well as Bluetooth for your phone for less than £100 if you look on fleebay

Comment

I have a 2013 elite with navi 900 this has bluetooth so maybe you have also.

Comment

I’ve got the pure 600 for my car and it works really well.

Easy to install and a fraction of the £700 odd to have the factory dab and Bluetooth installed.

Comment

Working...
                X