Follow us on...
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on instagram
Register

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Enforcer MadOnVaux!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Lakes, UK.
    Car
    Driving,Walking,PS4,Cars, My Better half :)
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Any thought's on Club Keyrings?

    Forum Key Rings
    Something I've thought about for a while, why don't we have some?

    Nothing pricey etc, just the loop-type keyrings with the forum URL printed on?

    I've been looking on here:

    https://www.loopkeyrings.co.uk/


    ...and playing with the configurator:

    (Sorry the pic is blurry, and yes I know I have the URL wrong!)


    20180529_170746 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr




    Obviously it would be down to Admins, but thought I'd put the idea out there

  2. Likes Pondy81, Howy liked
  3. #2
    Speed Demon
    Pondy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
    Something I've thought about for a while, why don't we have some?

    Nothing pricey etc, just the loop-type keyrings with the forum URL printed on?

    I've been looking on here:

    https://www.loopkeyrings.co.uk/


    ...and playing with the configurator:

    (Sorry the pic is blurry, and yes I know I have the URL wrong!)


    20180529_170746 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr




    Obviously it would be down to Admins, but thought I'd put the idea out there
    Good idea. Sriray does the stickers, he is going to look into this.


  4. Likes Howy liked
  5. #3
    Enforcer MadOnVaux!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Lakes, UK.
    Car
    Driving,Walking,PS4,Cars, My Better half :)
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pondy81 View Post
    Good idea. Sriray does the stickers, he is going to look into this.
    Nice one

  6. #4
    Drift King


    exclusiv.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South Hetton,Co.Durham
    Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Posts
    12,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea,,maybe a percentage of possible sales could go to our admin,,to help with hosting costs,,just a thought
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Gloss black roof wrap.

  7. #5
    Site Admin
    Site Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used them before for another venture.

    You need a minimum order (250) in the first place, so may not be fair for sriray to pay up front, so happy to cover ( I have a discount code until midnight tonight as it happens )

    Is this something people are likely to buy?

  8. Likes sriray liked
  9. #6
    Speed Demon
    Pondy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Site Admin View Post
    I've used them before for another venture.

    You need a minimum order (250) in the first place, so may not be fair for sriray to pay up front, so happy to cover ( I have a discount code until midnight tonight as it happens )

    Is this something people are likely to buy?
    They sell well on another site.


  10. #7
    Site Admin
    Site Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added a poll, select all that apply.

  11. #8
    Site Admin
    Site Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the idea.

    Don't say we don't act as these have now been ordered and should be with us for a couple of weeks.

    It's expected they will be available through the forum as well as at meets attended by the mods & admin.


    Last edited by Site Admin; 30-05-2018 at 08:33 PM.

  12. #9
    Advanced Driver Plym Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Plymouth, Devon
    Car
    2011 2.0 ecoflex elite nav tourer
    Posts
    1,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea how much they would be?

  13. #10
    Site Admin
    Site Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym Ian View Post
    Any idea how much they would be?
    As we have gone for 2 colour printing, it has increased the cost, so we are looking like 2 + p&p which needs to be costed, but should be around 2.50 delivered.

  14. Likes Howy, Minuteman liked
 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just a thought.....
    By Paul in forum Exterior Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-04-2017, 11:34 PM
  2. Club Decals
    By sriray in forum Club Merchandise
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-09-2016, 01:12 AM
  3. I Thought It Was Me
    By Scotty in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 25-01-2016, 11:57 PM
  4. Thought id seen it all.......
    By cmor in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-12-2015, 03:28 PM
  5. Not what I thought it was going to be!
    By 0011728 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions