This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thought's on Club Keyrings?

Something I've thought about for a while, why don't we have some?

Nothing pricey etc, just the loop-type keyrings with the forum URL printed on?

I've been looking on here:

Fabulous and inexpensive promotional giveaways for garages, locksmiths, estate agents etc. From just 20p each. Call today on 01772 429111

...and playing with the configurator:

(Sorry the pic is blurry, and yes I know I have the URL wrong!)

20180529_170746 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Obviously it would be down to Admins, but thought I'd put the idea out there

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
    Something I've thought about for a while, why don't we have some?

Nothing pricey etc, just the loop-type keyrings with the forum URL printed on?

I've been looking on here:

Fabulous and inexpensive promotional giveaways for garages, locksmiths, estate agents etc. From just 20p each. Call today on 01772 429111

...and playing with the configurator:

(Sorry the pic is blurry, and yes I know I have the URL wrong!)

20180529_170746 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Obviously it would be down to Admins, but thought I'd put the idea out there
    Good idea. Sriray does the stickers, he is going to look into this.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      Good idea. Sriray does the stickers, he is going to look into this.
      Nice one

Comment

Good idea,,maybe a percentage of possible sales could go to our admin,,to help with hosting costs,,just a thought
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've used them before for another venture.

You need a minimum order (250) in the first place, so may not be fair for sriray to pay up front, so happy to cover ( I have a discount code until midnight tonight as it happens )

Is this something people are likely to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post
            I've used them before for another venture.

You need a minimum order (250) in the first place, so may not be fair for sriray to pay up front, so happy to cover ( I have a discount code until midnight tonight as it happens )

Is this something people are likely to buy?
            They sell well on another site.
            sigpic

Comment

Added a poll, select all that apply.

Comment

Thanks for the idea.

Don't say we don't act as these have now been ordered and should be with us for a couple of weeks.

It's expected they will be available through the forum as well as at meets attended by the mods & admin.

Last edited by Site Admin; 30-05-2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Any idea how much they would be?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                    Any idea how much they would be?
                    As we have gone for 2 colour printing, it has increased the cost, so we are looking like £2 + p&p which needs to be costed, but should be around £2.50 delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post
                      As we have gone for 2 colour printing, it has increased the cost, so we are looking like £2 + p&p which needs to be costed, but should be around £2.50 delivered.
                      Bargin I’ll have one when ready

Comment

+1
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

That’s a cheap mod
                          sigpic

Comment

I will take one when they are ready.
                            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Brilliant, great to hear they have been ordered.....yes i'll definitely have one as and when

Comment

Working...
                              X