No announcement yet.

New member old insignia driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the set up is any different to the flex ride just cause its a GSI, the GSI comes with a lot more standard then the elite but you don't get the option on a manual as both petrol and diesel come in auto but that didn't bother me.

Its not white its off white
    2018 GSi

Comment

Car delayed although not really cause I had this date originally

Now coming on the 9th July
      2018 GSi

Comment

Another couple of weeks....it'll bloody drag through

Comment

I wouldn't mind but the value of my current siggy has probably gone down 1k

done over 7k miles
          2018 GSi

Comment

Welcome back pal.
            Interested in the deal you had, mind sharing how much is coming out your pocket?
            Cheers

Comment

That's actually harder than it sounds, we have a lot of added extras which we wanted like sunroof, winter pack, driver pack 3 and we are also doing it over 2 years with final payment like a PCP with final payment but we don't get much change of £700 a month after initial deposit and final payment if we want to keep car.

I have noticed though that since I specced and built my car Vauxhall have changed website and the cost has gone up dramtically nearly 4k???? of the total cost we paid if that makes sense. We are also getting Friends and Family discount.

I think list cost for the car we paid was around 36k so something has changed, also we got onstar as part of car its now added extra? I just specced our car again and its over 40k!!!!!!!!!!!!
              2018 GSi

Comment

Originally posted by DS1978 View Post
                That's actually harder than it sounds, we have a lot of added extras which we wanted like sunroof, winter pack, driver pack 3 and we are also doing it over 2 years with final payment like a PCP with final payment but we don't get much change of £700 a month after initial deposit and final payment if we want to keep car.

I have noticed though that since I specced and built my car Vauxhall have changed website and the cost has gone up dramtically nearly 4k???? of the total cost we paid if that makes sense. We are also getting Friends and Family discount.

I think list cost for the car we paid was around 36k so something has changed, also we got onstar as part of car its now added extra? I just specced our car again and its over 40k!!!!!!!!!!!!
                How much is it a month my screen is not displaying the numbers correctly, can only see 00 at the end .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  How much is it a month my screen is not displaying the numbers correctly, can only see 00 at the end .
                  007 ?
                  2018 GSi

Comment

Working...
                  X